None of us are excellent, and all of us have printed Fb posts with misspellings, grammatical errors, mistaken “details,” or opinions that we instantly realized won’t should be aired in public. When that occurs, you’re going to need to hop into your publish and repair the issue — both by altering it or deleting it altogether. Fortunately, it’s very easy — if you know the way.
What follows are instructions on learn how to edit a Fb publish, delete it, and restore it on the internet and utilizing the cellular app. (I used the Fb app on a Pixel 6, however the steps shall be comparable on different telephones and on iOS.)
On the net
- Within the publish you need to edit, click on on the three dots within the higher proper of your publish.
- Click on on Edit publish if you wish to change it; make your edits, after which click on on Save.
- Click on on Transfer to trash if you wish to delete it, after which click on on Transfer.
Be aware: whenever you “delete” a publish, you’ll really be shifting it to a trash part, the place it is going to be lastly deleted after 30 days. If you wish to restore it or delete it instantly, observe the next steps.
- Click on in your private icon within the higher proper nook
- Click on on Settings & privateness > Exercise log
- Within the left-hand column, scroll all the way down to and choose Trash
- Discover the publish and click on its checkbox. Click on on Restore to revive it to your timeline, or Delete to completely delete it.
- Within the ensuing pop-up, click on on Restore or Delete.
On a cellular system
- Faucet on the three dots within the upper-right nook of the publish
- Choose Edit publish if you wish to change it; make your edits, after which click on on Save.
- Choose Transfer to trash if you wish to delete it, after which click on on Transfer.
The method of restoring or completely deleting a publish is much like that on the internet.
- In your timeline, faucet in your private icon within the higher left nook.
- Faucet on the three dots to the best of Edit profile.
- In your Profile settings, choose Exercise log > Trash.
- Choose the checkbox of the publish you need to restore or delete.
- To revive the publish, faucet on Restore on the backside of the display screen. To completely delete it, faucet the three dots on the backside proper, and choose Delete.
- Faucet Restore or Delete within the pop-up menu.